Connecting Librarian

December 18, 2007

Connecting Librarian is on the move

I have taken the plunge and have moved. Connecting Librarian has a new home at http://connectinglibrarian.com/

I will redirect my RSS feed and the email subscription to the new location, so if you are subscribed, you shouldn't notice any difference.

If there are any problems, please leave a comment. Please join me at the new location, hopefully for a lot more fun stuff as I connect and play with even more new things!

2 Comments:

  • You're on the move, huh? Where to? Might I make a suggrstion? If the following is too irrelevant,
    that’s perfectly understandable;
    yet, Christ the King is perfectly relevant if thou knowest where thou goest. God bless.

    By Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot, At 1:07 PM  

  • I have moved to http://connectinglibrarian.com. Come and check out what I have been up to there.

    By Blogger Michelle McLean, At 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home